Work With Us
CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST
The Client Services Specialist (CSS) is the central point of contact in guiding prospective clients through their immigration and study journey while acting as the “Go-to” in advising them on their next steps to act on their future. This person will not only have a sales function but will have the function of connecting with the prospect and client at various times throughout the Maple process. While this job is a sales position, the person will also be a partner and a point of contact well after the sale is made. As part of their role, they understand and assess the prospect for service, lead prospects to conversion, and nurture the relationship during their journey with Maple Visa Services. The CSS will need to keep in touch with the person well through the process to check-in to see how things are going during the process and then follow-up with them to ask for referrals and reviews.
The CSS should demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service skills and effective communication with all prospects via. social media platforms, email communications, and during all zoom or phone calls. The position includes regularly scheduled duties but will involve varying assignments assigned by the Maple Visa Management Team.
The CSS performs a wide range of duties in a professional manner, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Promptly engage with prospects on social media platforms with accurate information and in a friendly and courteous manner;
- Educate potential clients on how our company can assist them with the immigration and study process;
- Invite qualified leads to a Discovery Call with the form emails/messages;
- Respond to incoming client inquiries and assist clients with next steps of scheduling a Discovery Call with clear and detailed instructions;
- Responsible for looking at the key indicators of prospects to see if it something we can help them with (i.e., if the prospect has some potential immigration issues).
- Able to follow the company process and explain the process to the prospect
- Must not give any immigration information or advice, again follow the steps/process
- Monitor social media accounts for any incoming prospects and nurture them in a social but focused manner
- Guide prospects where they can see the information’s that might answer their questions. i.e. YouTube Channel, Blogs or to our websites.
- Reactive to what prospects needs and try to find solutions.
- Positive and Patience
- Be available for multiple Discovery Calls a day with qualified prospects;
- Ensure all calls are scheduled effectively with the prospect as well with the Client Intake Assistant to ensure proper notes, documents, and information about the prospect is filed
- Effectively run through the Discovery Call process laid out by The Maple Visa Management Team
- Update the team about Discovery Calls and how prospects will proceed with us and be responsible for understanding how to move them through the process.
- Prepare client communications as needed.
- Complete meeting summary notes and create follow-up emails to the client with a summary of the call and next steps.
- Ensure that accurate records are kept in various CRM and reporting tools.
- Communicate properly with the Maple Visa Team
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by The Maple Visa Management Team
- Identify and develop the process while suggest any and all improvements to increase conversion and engagement with prospects and client referrals.
- Completed post-secondary education at a university or college level (marketing, communications, or sales is preferred);
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sales, customer service, and social media/communications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Fluent in English (Writing, Speaking, Reading), other languages are an asset;
- Basic knowledge of immigration programs & processes preferred;
- Advanced understanding of both Maple Visa, Maple Immigration, and Second Passport services, team, and processes which will be taught to the person as they progress through the system
- Advanced understanding of Maple Visa’s ideal client and how to find and filter these leads
- Advanced ability to communicate with prospects on discovery calls to promote our services
- Advanced proficiency in e-mail, all social media platforms, and communication platforms (ie. zoom, messenger, Outlook, Dropbox)
- Exceptional ability to anticipate/respond to the needs of the team and prospects, while being intuitive and able to understand and unlock people’s motivations to press through the process;
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships internally and externally.
- People person/work with the team
- Demonstrates ethical behavior and handles confidential information with discretion;
- Has a great deal of empathy with respect to clients and their immigration journey;
- Must be VERY Social, outgoing, & personable in nature to communicate with various clients/ prospects while having very high EQ characteristics to be able to connect with people;
- Has keen attention to details and exceptional organizational skills;
- Works independently and looks for ways to be proactive in solving problems, proposing ideas and making improvements;
- Understands and enjoys working in an entrepreneurial organization.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of team members so classified. All team members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Interested applicants should send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org