To our valued clients, at Maple Visa Services we realize that time is valuable, and circumstances may come up that would require an alteration in scheduled appointment time; however due to the high volume of clients we service it is important that appointments remain on schedule.
- For your awareness and convenience below is our Cancellation/Missed appointment policy, and we appreciate your cooperation to maintain efficient and high-quality services.
- To ensure that appointments remain on schedule, if the client is late to the scheduled appointment time whatever time is left in your appointment slot will be used; extended time will not be given for arriving late.
- If you have booked an appointment and wish to cancel or change your scheduled time, we understand that things happen. However, if you book an appointment and then have to reschedule or cancel the appointments this will be subjected to a $75 administrative fee.
- If an appointment is scheduled and the client fails to show up without any correspondence, you will forfeit the entire appointment fee. Missed appointments are an inconvenience to the company also to other clients who are in need our services, therefore integrity must be maintained in scheduling.
This policy has been implemented to ensure that you are receiving high quality and efficient services; if you have any questions or concerns about our policy you may contact us for clarification. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your business.
Maple Visa Services treats communication with its clients and stakeholders very seriously. We endeavor to adhere to very strict ethics for all communication. The following are the policies of the organization with respect to its communications:
- Wherever possible all communication shall be carried out by email and the company expects and prefers our clients to reciprocate and use this medium of communication wherever possible. This allows for greater efficiency to service all of our clients while making the best use of time.
- Client and Stakeholders should understand that email and phone communications are monitored and administrated by different members within the organization. It is the policy of the company to inform where possible, however all clients understand and agree to this as part of their acceptance of their signed retainer agreement.
- Should you wish to contact the owner of the company direct, for any issues whatsoever, you can reach Ilien Miller at his personal and confidential email email@example.com address as this email is not monitored and is only accessed by Ilien Miller.
- Maple Visa Services staff endeavor to return all email messages within two (2) business days from the date that the message was originally sent. Business days are considered Monday to Friday of each week and will not include weekends, company, or statutory holidays.
Maple Visa Services reserves the right to revise this policy at any time without notice. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact any member of the Maple Visa Services team and we will endeavor to explain or accommodate any feedback or request where possible.
WE RESPECT YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY
Any details that you give to us via this website or in any other way may be added to our database. You do not have to give us any personal information in order to use most of this website. However, if you wish to take advantage of some of the more personalized services that we may offer from time to time, you will need to provide certain information.
USE OF PERSONAL DETAILS
Our database of personal details (however we collect these details) is used by us, and third parties acting on our behalf, for client administration and marketing related purposes.
We may, from time to time, send you mailings that you have requested or we feel may interest you and/or are relevant to your business. Such mailings may include details of our products and services; newsletters; and invitations to our various training seminars and other events.
We do not rent or sell your contact details.
CONTACTING US ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to see the information we have about you or would like to be removed from our database and/or any mailing lists, please contact us.
To help us keep our database up-to-date, we would be grateful if you would let us know as soon as any of your contact details change or if you notice any inaccuracies in them. Please also let us know if you no longer wish to receive information or services from us.
We would be grateful if you would also contact us, if you have any comments on this site or have spotted any errors or non-functioning parts of the site
Unless indicated to the contrary, copyright or other intellectual property rights in the material on this site is owned by or licensed to Maple Visa which is owned and operated by 1916814 Ontario Inc. Except as provided by any relevant legal provision. No part of any of this material may be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. You may do the following with the material on this site, unless otherwise indicated:All trademarks; service marks; trade names and logos contained on this website belong to their respective owner. The Maple Visa logo is a trademark of 1916814 Ontario Inc.
LINKS TO THIS SITE AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We welcome hypertext or other links to the “Home” page of this website but require notice in advance of such links being made. We do not consent to “deep links” into our site. We also reserve the right to refuse applications to link to our site from people or organizations that we consider unsuitable. For further information or to request permission to link to our site please contact us.
The website may contain links that make it easy for you to visit other people’s websites. We do not have any control over these websites and have not necessarily reviewed them fully or approved of or endorsed their content. If you use these links to visit a website operated by someone else, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that users have provided while visiting such websites or any content that they contain. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the websites in question. If you think that the contents of any of the websites we have linked to is offensive, illegal or inappropriate, please let us know and we will review whether we should maintain that link.
You agree not to share your program logins with anyone. You also agree not to access or participate in the program for purposes of reverse engineering or for creating a competing program for yourself or another individual.
USE OF PERSONAL DETAILS
Our database of personal details (however we collect these details) is used by us, and third parties acting on our behalf, for client administration and marketing related purposes. We may, from time to time, send you mailings that you have requested, or we feel may interest you and/or are relevant to your business. Such mailings may include details of our products and services; newsletters; and invitations to our various training seminars and other events. We do not rent or sell your contact details.
CONTACTING US ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to see the information, we have about you or would like to be removed from our database and/or any mailing lists, please contact us. To help us keep our database up to date, we would be grateful if you would let us know as soon as any of your contact details change or if you notice any inaccuracies in them. Please also let us know if you no longer wish to receive information or services from us. We would be grateful if you would also contact us, if you have any comments on this site or have spotted any errors or non-functioning parts of the site.
STUDENT ADMISSION ASSISTANCE
Should you choose this service you will be referred to Maple Visa Services which will advise and assist with your admission to Canadian Post-Secondary educational institutions. This will be subject to an additional agreement with them but the professional fee for their service will be waived. However, you will be required to pay an administrative and admission fees for assisting with the application to schools.
Maple Visa’s failure to perform any term or service, as a result of conditions beyond it’s control such as, but not limited to, governmental restrictions or subsequent legislation, war, strikes, or acts of God, shall not be deemed a breach of any terms or offerings related to this website, it’s contents or it’s associated Third Parties.
FULL DISCLOSURE, MEDICAL, OR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR
Any omission of facts may seriously affect the approval of any immigration application and as such you must be candid with supplying all of the information needed to facilitate their government application, while not providing false or inaccurate documents or information. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any negative consequences if false or inaccurate documents or information are provided to the government, even if you understand or interpret the material presented on this website differently. You confirm that you and any of their dependents do not have a serious medical condition or a criminal record and understand that proceeding on your own can be very complicated and as such you should consult a professional prior to pressing forward with any government immigration filing.
If any of the provisions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed.
This Agreement is subject to the laws in effect in the Province of Ontario, Canada. All disputes in connection with these terms, any material presented on this website, or by any associated third parties will be dealt with by the appropriate governing body found in this jurisdiction. By using this website, and any of the materials associated with this website you agree to waive your right to proceeding with any dispute or any legal action in any venue other than the Province of Ontario, Canada.